Assisted Living Community
The Grove’s philosophy of “aging in place” means we work to coordinate and provide the services that our residents may require to remain in their home at The Grove for as long as possible. The Grove, located in beautiful Forest Grove, Oregon, offers independent living with the option of support for the details of daily life.
Amenities Included are:
- Three Nutritious Meals a Day, Served Restaurant Style in Our Dining Room
- Weekly Housekeeping with Laundry Service
- Assistance with Coordination of Appointments and Transportation
- A Wide Range of Social and Recreational Activities
- Basic Cable
- All Utilities Except Telephone
- 24-hour Emergency Call System
- Individual-centered Service Plans
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Chauffeured Bus with Wheelchair Lift
- Registered Nurse Services
Because every person is unique, and our needs all vary from situation to situation, we have established a tiered set of services. In addition to the primary package, for those who desire it, we have an enhanced package that offers additional services above and beyond those in the Primary Package. We also encourage residents and family to ask about services that may not be part of the Primary or Enhanced Packages. We may be able to accommodate special requests.
- Reminders for Meals and Activities
- Assistance with Bathing Twice Weekly
- Light Incontinence Care
- Reminders for Grooming and Dressing
- Medication Administration or Supervision
- Set up / Preparation of Food at Meal Time
- Assistance with Toileting
- Assistance with Use and Disposal of Incontinent Products
- Supervision or Assistance with Mobility, Dressing, or Grooming
- Cognitive Assistance for Those Who Need Support in Areas Such as Locating Their Room or Dining Room
- All Services in the Primary Package Included
This is for the residents whose services have become complex and are evaluated on an individual basis.
© - The Grove and Gardens | All Rights Reserved.
Schedule Your Tour Today!
2112 Oak Street
Forest Grove, OR. 97116