Memory Care Community
Decisions affecting the happiness and well being of our loved ones are particularly difficult. As a family member or friend of someone with Alzheimer’s or dementia, you may be facing such a decision right now. The Gardens Enhanced Care Community would like to assist you.
The Gardens addresses memory-related needs, by providing a “universal” caregiver. A “universal” caregiver is a staff member who provides all of the services required by a resident. These services include: personal care, dining, medication management, laundry and activities. The caregiver contributes to a sense of continuity, compassion and companionship for the resident. An evaluation is completed by a qualified staff member prior to move-in to the “Enhanced Care Community.” Please call for a personal tour of our community.
Residents in our memory care facilities are brought together in a comforting and caring setting that includes:
- Three Nutritious Meals a Day, Served Restaurant Style in Our Dining Room
- Weekly Housekeeping with Laundry Service
- Assistance with Coordination of Appointments and Transportation
- Secure Garden Paths
- Esteem Enhanced Activities
- Cozy Neighborhoods
- Personal Care and Medication Management
- Universal Caregivers to Promote Continuity, Compassion and Companionship
- 24-hour Emergency Call System
- Fireside Libraries
- Registered Nurse Services
- Individual-centered Service Plans